Friday, November 14, 2008

Good Socks!

At 5am this morning walking the dog my thoughts were on one thing...how good my socks felt.

Now some of you may be saying to yourselves, how insightful, there must be some existential meaning behind the observation....ah, not so much, they just really felt good.

I won't argue the point, that I have been accused of being less then deep in my thinking sometimes. But I like to rationalize this as an eclectic interest in a vast (vs. deep) body of knowledge, kinda like a renaissance man. If you think that was good, you should hear me rationalize the need for a new power tool.

Which brings me back to the socks. Sometimes you just need to notice, and take pleasure in, the simple things, and this morning that was the case. Its dark. the wind is blowing, snowing lightly, the temp is down, but damn my socks felt good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat, haven't vistited for awhile. I love the headbeard...nice job Stretch