Monday, November 30, 2009

Its not done until the Dancing Queen says so.

I posted a list of the things that needed to be accomplished over the Thanksgiving Holiday's.

The list included:

Frames for the light fixtures in the shop. As you can see I also enclosed the vintage 1974 Ultraliner speakers.







Wood racks above the miter and radial arm saws.











A plane knob for the NO. 4 Bailey plane being restored. I was especially proud of it, since it was my first turning.
No I haven't talked Marlys into buying a lathe.
I used the POS drill press and a Stanley FatMax chisel as a gouge.
It is turned from a scrap piece of curly redwood.





I even got around to cutting some of the pieces for the next project; the bedroom side tables.


And started the milling on the old cedar that will become the office work surfaces.


But when I brought Marlys down to show her everything, she asked where the old chandelier was going to be installed. After some high altitude ladder gymnastics it is now right in the middle of the shop.

No comments: