Monday, September 17, 2012

Building a Spot for The Camper

We needed to level an area 20'x10' for the camper and Mike had lent me his trencher which also has a backhoe and a blade below it.


I have never run this type of equipment before and after using the backhoe to clear a few boulders, I figured out why you pay experts like Tim L. to do this type of work. If I had had another couple of hands and could really run multiple consciousness', I maybe could have watched and adjusted for everything going on when doing this type of work.

Leveling this small patch of dirt took me about an hour.

Luckily it started to rain, otherwise I would have probably kept screwing with it and ended up overdoing it.

They say part of becoming a great artist is knowing when to stop and say it is done.

No comments: