Sunday, August 20, 2006

Who is reading this...seems to be more widespread then I thought.

A few of these locations, I can account for, but most I can't.

Here is the visitorship info from August 17 to the 21.
  • 30% are new visitors
  • 40% are returned between 1-5 times
  • 30% have returned at least 5+ times
I am only able to log the last 100 visits, as I am too cheap to pay for the service. Here are some of the locations that show up in the 8/17-21 timeframe, in no particular order.
  • New York City, NY
  • Palymira, Virginia
  • Atlanta, Georgia
  • Denver, CO
  • Louisville, Kentucky
  • Mountain View, California
  • Germantown, Maryland
  • Southington, Connecticut
  • Bemedji, MN
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • Sun City West, AZ
  • Frederick, Maryland
  • San Francisco, CA
  • Reston, Virginia
  • Atlanta, Georgia
  • London, UK
  • Miami, FL
  • Boise, ID
  • Chillicothe, Ohio
And at least a dozen from non-specific locations in the USA

No comments: